Wednesday, December 28, 2005

to: L'Oreal Marketing, c/o blogger.

Dear L'Oreal,
Holiday greetings and shit. I am writing to let you know that "Light ash brown" is a misleading name for your product L'oreal Preference b 71. After carefully viewing my resulting haircolor, I'd like to suggest a like to suggest a potential, but not exhaustive, list of more accurate names for the product:

Vomited yam.
Chemo treatment.
Dennis Rodman.
Tetanus shot.
Loch Ness Monster.

I promise to suggest more names as they occur to me.

Hilary

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like yams. Chemo patients don't usually have hair. Let's forget about Dennis Rodman, OK? Tetanus shots are actually clear.

The Loch Ness Monster sounds hot. I had dreams about that mysterious thing from a young age. Monsters are cool.

neal said...

it is not that bad, a redish brown...

neal said...

but you are changing it now while I am talking on the phone with you and typing this.