Saturday, December 17, 2005

the Holiday party: highlights

1. After few glasses of wine, I looked for the letter f to tell her that I think she is one of the best people ever created. Fortunately she was gone. So I think that I said it to Ellen instead.
2. Then I got totally shitfaced and wandered around for fully fifteen minutes looking for my office before realizing that I was on the wrong floor.
3. It's like, raise your hand if you did a sex act in my office last night. Raise your hand if you walked in on me doing a (much less risque) sex act in someone elses' office.

3 comments:

neal said...

avec qui? you dufus...

Hilary said...

Neal, I'm *always* committing mildly sexual acts when I drink. It's just my way of staying within the range of normal. :>

Anonymous said...

normal isn't really a good word to use. I would just call it being human.