Wednesday, April 20, 2005

vanity

and then Lissy Sklar pressed me against the wall.
Lissy:Hilary...(she said dangerously) ...I was checking all the TAs ratings on rate my professors.com. And honey, you got a chili pepper!

I'm sure that Benedict XVI will forgive me for this

if I forgive him

for saying that it is an inherent moral sin to make out with girls.

http://ratemyprofessors.com/SelectTeacher.jsp?sid=1150&orderby=TLName&letter=W

{please check out my students' comments as well as the hard-earned pepper}

2 comments:

stacy muszynski said...

good fr you, hilly!!

Hilary said...

Thanks to both of you. :>

I lost sleep with guilt over posting this. Wow. Now I have rally become a vain and superficial person.

BUT a vain and superficial person with a chili pepper--in manner of Paris Hilton "does" 1020.

Maybe commiting a lot of minor sins will keep me from committing a yummy, but serious, mistake.