Friday, April 08, 2005

daydreaming

My end of the semester fantasy shopping list:

1) tray of "ends" from Shatila pastry
2) 1 joint
3) spirit gum
4) root string
5) Gulab Jamun recipe
6) tribe called quest cd (replacement)
7) "How to solve problems with sticky notes" (book replacement).
8) 6 pack of Bell's amber ale
9) "Elegant Universe" video about String theory.

Here is how I plan to spend the first 2 days of Summer Break:
1) my first project is: pinchbraiding my hair. Pinchbraiding is an ecofriendly hair extension method where you braid in loose extensions approximately 1/8 inches from the root. The root braids are supposed to be invisible but I am not going to stress if they show.
2) That will take many hours. I am going to have to be stoned.
3) I can watch Elegant Universe while I do the pinchbraids.
4) "How to solve problems with sticky notes" will be there when microgrooming becomes tedious.
5) And Sharon and Neal will come over because of the amber ale. Warning to self: they might bring their own CDs.

This is what is meant by a celibate lifestyle.

Hilary

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Sharon and Neal can make the Gulab Jamun. I have not yet turned on the stove in my house.