Friday, November 04, 2005

Dethrone the Mushroom King

Super Mario Bros. Directory for the Maccabees bldg.
Floor 1. Caution: The floor is molten lava
Floor 2. You beat the game by collecting your paycheck without "dying".
Floor 3. Player A and Player B can not both fit into this elevator.
Floor 4. Hint: Margaret freezes when you look at her.
Floor 5. There are 35000 coints in my account. Ie, two dollars.
Floor 6. I still have 4 lives left. We can schedule that meeting for today.
Floor 7. Blow in caridge, whack against box and press "reset".
Floor 8. Gaa-h! Forward B! Forward B! Forward B! (Mario command for "duck).
Floor 9. BAby! You check your departmental mailbox--
Floor 10. I think that I have given up on saving the princess.

2 comments:

Kim Lacey said...

Floors+more and more and more stairs to climb 'til I get to my office (or to more coffee)=the perfect first exercise 'assignment' for our grad school diet/exercise plan!

Anonymous said...

I expect to read references about blowing into the cartridge at websites like penny-arcade.com or 1up.com, not on the blog of a liberal arts student. I feel much more comfortable reading this blog now.

But wait.. how does a girl know about video games?