Tuesday, November 08, 2005

blog dreams

semi-daily thoughts about pedagogy>digital literacy initiative>technology and culture>technology and the interpretation of dreams

>hilary,I had a dream, not really about you, but about your blog last night. had
>something to do with Vicki Name Deleted reading it and commenting on the
>formatting. Name Deleted was also there. It's pretty vague, but enough to be
weird.
anonymous

My personal first blog dream happened in April: True to form, someone posted on my blog to tell me that name deleted had died. More recent blog dreams include one where I got trapped in a three dimensional comments box on Typepad and ran into Trish Name Changed on the stairs to the next box down.

Note: Blog dreams have tremendous potential as the weekly icebreaker in a tech writing course in which students are blogging their projects. You could celebrate their first blog dream with a commemorative song.

No comments: