Tuesday, September 13, 2005

sharon live

From Sharon's up to the minute parody of Hilary:

What do you THINK about in your mind? Like, I'm Hilary. If I had a collection of things, what would I name it? How would the name change if I found the things on the ground? If they fell from the sky? If they made an obnoxious "whir" and spun in the air? What would I name that category of things? Now I don't know the answer to that question right now, but I know I want to name my del.icio.us tags after it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Compact 'Avalon' Unveiled as WPF/E
Note: All users wanting to access the content as a PDF need to have Adobe Reader 7 in order to insure the links work correctly.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a poker star site. It pretty much covers poker star related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)