Monday, February 05, 2007

hmm.

Date: Mon 5 Feb 12:12:51 EST 2007
From: "Salvo, Michael J" Add To Address Book | This is Spam
Subject: RE: Revised Panel Title AND paper titles
To: "Frances J. Ranney"
Cc: "HILARY WARD" , "Jessica Rivait" ,

Dear Frances, Hilary, Jessica, and Joseph,

Thank you for the update on the panel and individual titles. I’ve added Joseph Jeyaraj to your panel thinking it fit very well with the panel theme and approach. I’ve included Joseph in the CC line of this email, and added his contact information below. Please be in contact with all the panel members, and I will be in touch soon with panel chair information as well.

Joseph Jeyaraj Joseph_Jeyaraj@baylor.edu
Liminality and Postcolonial Bureaucracy: The Right to Information Act - Deprivatizing Postcolonial "File Notings"

I have scheduled the session for A5, the first morning session, and believe you will draw a substantial audience. Thank you, and I am looking forward to seeing you all in New York.

Michael
salvo@purdue.edu

1 comment:

Hilary said...

That's right! As noted below, I've been sorting these messages as comment spam, myself.