Tuesday, January 17, 2006

current stats

Mode of living: urban exile
Coordinates: Lochaven and Greer
Traffic violation: pro left
Cost of ticket: 35 dollars

Cultural differences

Detroit
Policeman: "By the way, your license is suspended for a unpaid ticket. You might want to take care of that or whatever. Because some cop with too much time on their hands might decide to arrest you and impound your car".

West Bloomfield
Policeman: "Were you aware that your license is suspended?"
Hilary: "Oh. Ok. Thanks for letting me know".
Policeman: "Because--"
Hilary: "I know. Some cop with too much time on their hands might decide to arrest me and impound my car".
Policeman: "Are you mouthing off to me"?

Two days later....
Eventual cost of ticket+license reinstatement+impound: 644.40

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

justice is supposed to be blind, right? police probably shouldn't even have eyes, really... that might make things a lot more lively.

neal said...

money...
money....
money.....
MONEY......

to move.

neal said...

the state says, "we ain't brothers, we ain't partners, we ain't friends. I'm here to put you down and keep you down until..."

should've posted instead.