Wednesday, July 20, 2005

phil's email to rick caldwell

a collaborative parody written by Phil, Catherine and me (note: phil okayed the posting of this email on my blog).


-----Original Message-----
From: Penoose39
To: ac0365@wayne.edu
Sent: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:14:33 -0400
Subject: EPE Reviews for THURSDAY, JULY 21


Hi Rick.

I sincerely hope you've had a pleasant day, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I cannot overstate my concern for your personal well-being.

I just wanted to let you know, lest you think otherwise and perhaps make an unnecessary trip over here in such unspeakably hot weather, that we have no reviews for tomorrow. As such, there is no need whatsoever to access your extensive files and "pull" anything. While you are undoubtedly eminently capable of searching for the students' names, locating each individual test, and bringing the exams over to the Writing Center, you can revel in the simple fact that such trifling minutiae will not be required of you today.

Nope...we're fine over here.

You can go ahead and tell Katie that my final day will indeed be August 19.

Thanks, and may the remainder of your day be filled with peace and happiness.

Phil

No comments: