Thursday, July 19, 2007

Going up the wide open sidewalk Hilary thought about how many times she had defeated the building and how many times the building had won. Champion swivel doors: 1, Hilary: 0. Even the bacteria on the brass on the doors had won. The security guard wasn't sure that he could let Hilary in.

In a dream that morning she had trudged up the square square stairs and fell asleep on the edge [name deleted]'s fictional bed. Now any time [name deleted] talked there was a halo effect of the mint comforter cover to deal with. Hilary glared bravely at her reflection in the elevator doors, not knowing who might be standing there when the doors opened.

2 comments:

neal said...

fascinating post, or if it was, it ceased to be 3 weeks ago.

Unknown said...

I don't know how I stumbled upon your blog however, I have read every post. I eat pita and garlic dip as my mind swims into yours.