Saturday, June 02, 2007

...

Wouldn't it be hilarious if I renamed this blog "the petri dish?".

Because I hate it when people get all Dr. Phil about not letting their problems define them. I mean, the spirit of not letting problems define you is right on point, but I just don't want to be the thousanth person to go:

I'm not letting this setback define me!

You know, like I think I'm saying something new and snappy? And then my friends would go:

Yeah, be strong.

No matter what happens, I do not have to talk like Dr. Phil. It's boring.

1 comment:

neal said...

That Dr. Phil garbage is for people who aren't living, not people with problems--we all have problems--Dr Phil et al. is filled with juicy little rationalizations and stories that imitate living.
All to allow a vicarious sense of surviving for those that are already dead.