Friday, January 05, 2007

top ten signs that it's time for WIN 2007

#1 Sharon and I had an in-depth conversation about "the cute new guy on Ugly Betty" as though he is a real person.

#2 Having crossed a frozen tundra to register for ENG 9991, I'm thinking hmmm...there must be some way to work my candidate status into a pickup line.

#3 It's starting to seem like the movie Fargo "in a sense, becomes its own negation".

#4 While not a muslim myself, I think that I accidentally converted fjr to Islam.

[Sample proselytizing: "I think you should try to get into Muslim heaven "for the virgins". That's right! You could have your own basketball team of virginal muslims or sample the Muslims of the world"].

#5 Everyone around me has released their syllabus in beta.

#6 2 hrs: Time spent browsing anime manga for hairstyle ideas. Number of outstanding grade complaints: 6.

No comments: