Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Installing Extensions for Firefox on a Linux Desktop


If you arrived at this post from a Google Search, first of all, stay cool: A crowbar will not help you install the Web Developer extension for firefox.

Breathe in. Affirm: An invisible firefox process is running on my system. Breathe out. Breathe in. The invisible process is blocking the extension from being installed. Breathe out.

Slowly open your eyes and start your terminal in a mindfully alert frame of mind. Kill all firefox processes. Now, run firefox. Behold: the power of...froggle.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

weird...I use the same breathing process before coming to your blog: my affirmation is obviously quite different.

Breathe in; I will not be interpellated by Hilary's weridness

Breathe out; I too am unlike my cats...

wait...I don't have any cats...need to breathe more

neal said...

hey bitch, how you get terminal like that?
I hate white background.
TM or Post here or on mine how you did.... please.

Hilary said...

Easy! The transparency option is a tab in the Gnome terminal. It's not like a hypercube or whatever but still tres useful.

However, I can't get my terminal to unconditionally stay up there in the background.

neal said...

dang, i found it, it only shows the background, not truly clear.

Anonymous said...

=O.O= Mew is sad because Hillary has not updated her blog lately... where of where can mew lurk now?

Anonymous said...

Can you please post again; I need my fix of Hillogic.